Here at Spa Barks we offer a premium pet sitting service offering loving, care & attention for your pet.
How does it work? .
Going on holiday? or visiting family? Contact Spa Barks today to see how we can help.
Please note all pets must be up to date with vaccinations, flea/ tick treated & wormed and neutered. To find out more please visit our safety page.
Spa Barks, the friendly alternative to kennels.
Why choose Spa Barks?
Here at Spa Barks we are not like other dog walking companies. We walk dogs in small groups of 3 or we can offer premium one to one services for your pets. This exclusive one on one service means that we can offer more time and dedicated care and attention to your pet. Oftentimes new pups or older dogs need a one to one walk, but equally dogs in training benefit from some dedicated, one on one guided attention too. We still socialise dogs, but because we deal on a one to one basis we are more in-tune with each individual animals needs. By working one to one we can build and maintain strong relationships with all our animals.
How to book?
On the contact us page book your preferred service
(for new customers you must select induction appointment first -this may be a virtual appointment during COVID.)
2. During the induction we will ask you some brief questions about your animals age, personality, breed, any health concerns and diet and meet your pet and view their vaccination card.
3. We will agree preferred dates and times and payment is taken in advance on this day. We will then be back to pick up your pet for their first outing.
Bringing a new pup or kitten in to your family is so exciting and its always hard if you need to leave them for any period of time when they are so young. Spa Barks is on hand to keep them company whilst you're gone.
We offer pet care services 7 days a week!
How does it work?
1. Request this service by filling in the form on the contact us page
2. We will drop in on your new family member to ensure they are only biting their toys and not the furniture! continue with your toilet training routine and keep them company.
alternatively if you need cat check ins we will let cans it and out morning and night, feed, water, litter change.
3. Visits include cuddles, water change, feeding, toilet check & playtime.
4. Please make us aware of any specific lock up and door securing requirements or alarm